Project Based Bangla Online Course on JAVA Programming
Introductory JAVA Programming
This beginner-friendly course comes with OOP, lots of practice Problems-solving, Projects, expert instructions as well as personal mentoring support. With this course, you will open doorways for some of the most demanding fields in programming industry.
Through this course, a hands on approach along with sufficient theoretical knowledge about programming would be provided.
The language of the course is Java, which certainly is the most popular language and one of the most powerful dominating the industry for decades and still is the get to go language for tech giants and entrepreneurs.
How will this course help you?
- You will learn programming in general, will be able to think critically about a problem, break the problem down in small but significant steps and will be able to form a solution all together.
- You will learn about Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with Java.
- You’ll learn how to do hands on console based projects and will be able to implement ideas through Java.
- By doing this course, you can start Android Development as Java is the backbone of Android.
- You’ll be able to make cross platform Desktop Applications by learning about GUI developments such as Javafx.
- Milestones or projects will help you learn a lot and gain self confidence by doing the course.
- This course comprises of all the basic materials that are common in all programming languages and then touches the topics special to Java itself, so the skills gained from this course can be easily transferred while. learning other languages and frameworks.
Approx. 15 Hours
Get the most out of this course
What will you learn in this course?
Who is this course for?
Programmers, Computer Science students and anyone willing to learn a new programming language.
PC, Mobile, Tab or Any Device with Internet Connection for Watching Videos. Laptop/PC will be necessary for Programming.
This course assumes you have no prior knowledge on this topic or any programming language.
Basic computer literacy and arithmetic knowledge will do.